A Very Special Thanks To...

Jan Leja, our running coach extraordinaire and photographer provided some of the photos on this blog. To see more photos or for questions or comments, visit his web page: RunWithJan.com

Sunday, April 4, 2010

You Are Not Going to Believe This...

Marty and I just registered for the Timberman 1/2 Ironman Triathlon! This is no April Fool's joke. That's a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and a 13.1 mile run=70.3 miles total! Yikes and Yippee!

This means I have until August 22nd to learn how to really swim and get comfortable on my bike. This could be interesting.

I can't believe it. Am I crazy? I think it's probably recommended that you complete a triathlon before signing up for a 1/2 Ironman. I'm hoping that ignorance is bliss reigns true for this case.

I know I'm tired, but am I dreaming?

Anyone want to join us?

Please support our Team Courcelle fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment