A Very Special Thanks To...

Jan Leja, our running coach extraordinaire and photographer provided some of the photos on this blog. To see more photos or for questions or comments, visit his web page: RunWithJan.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Run

We rolled out of bed this morning to meet our fellow RunWithJan friends for our Sunday long run. Our coach, Jan, greeted all the women in the group with roses for Valentine's day. Jan has initiated many wonderful traditions over the years and this is another one. He's incredibly generous in all he does.

It was a great morning for running--great weather, mild temperatures (mid-20s), and great company. I was scheduled to run 12 miles and I ended up with a nice 14 mile run. Today's run was definitely a confidence boost for my upcoming Gasparilla Marathon in two weeks because I felt great.

For now, I'm really looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow.

Help us save lives one mile at a time. Please visit our Team Courcelle fundraising page.

No comments:

Post a Comment